Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health
This course is ideal for anyone in the workplace, as well as for individuals who wish to have a better understanding of mental health issues, and how to help. The course will equip you with the necessary skills to recognise signs of mental ill-health, an understanding of common mental health issues, and knowledge of how to support positive wellbeing.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
7 contact hours normally deliver over one day, 09:00 – 17:00.