Level 3 Award in Delivering Training
The Level 3 Award in Delivering Training is a practical qualification suitable for new and experienced trainers who wish to improve their classroom skills and obtain a nationally recognised training qualification that will also enable them to deliver regulated qualifications.
Once you have completed the Level 3 Award in Delivering Training you will be able to understand:
- Identify the level and ability of the learner group
- Consider possible health and safety and session ground rules
- Awareness of housekeeping practicalities including suitability of venue and equipment etc.
- Develop planning and preparation of training sessions.
- Preparation for training delivery
- Selecting suitable delivery methods
- Developing resources to meet the needs of the subject and of the needs of the learners
- Identify key content required for a training session
- Develop use of suitable training materials and resources as part of a plan for training delivery
- Prepare a timed session plan
- Select and demonstrate delivery strategies
- Deliver a training session
- Demonstrate the use of assessment strategies during delivery,
- Identify communication techniques to build a rapport with learners
- Develop evaluation techniques of a peers training session delivery
- Prepare a self evaluation techniques
- Identify areas for future development
This qualification is assessed by a practical assessment and a self-evaluation report. Learners must practically demonstrate the delivery of either 1 or 2 microteaching session(s) which demonstrates suitable level of achievement against each assessment criteria. Learners must also produce a simple timed plan which should accompany the assessment pack.