Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
This regulated and nationally recognised qualification provides learners with the opportunity to develop their fire safety awareness to help ensure that they are keeping themselves and others safe at all times in the workplace.
- The components of the fire triangle
- The main causes of fire in the workplace
- Reducing the likelihood of a fire
- The actions to take upon hearing the fire alarm
- Types of fire-fighting equipment and their uses
Multiple choice exam paper
half-day (4 hours)
- It is recommended that learners have a minimum of Level 1 literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- The recommended minimum age to undertake this qualification is 14 years.
- There are no other pre-requisites for this qualification.