Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace has been designed specifically for people who are required to have a basic knowledge of health and safety practices that are essential in the workplace. Ensuring staff members are effectively trained in health and safety procedures is extremely important for employers, to ensure they have the correct systems in place to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for employees and any other people who may be affected by their business activities.
This course can be delivered and assessed online through the Qualify at Home system, contact us for more information.
- The duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
- The process of risk assessment
- Hazards and controls in the workplace
- Responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
- Emergency procedures
- The importance of reporting accidents
Multiple Choice Question Paper
1 day (6 hours)
- This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 14+.
- It is also advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English and maths, or equivalent