Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
The Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment is for anyone looking to improve their knowledge related to health and safety risk assessments, or looking to support competent risk assessors. The qualification is ideally aimed at employees looking to take on more health and safety responsibilities.
- Main causes of workplace injuries, ill health and deaths
- Costs of work related accidents and ill health
- Responsibilities of employers and employees for workplace health and safety
- Legislation and enforcement
- Risk assessment and legislation
- What is risk assessment
- Competency for risk assessment
- Sourcing support during risk assessment
- Stages of risk assessment
- Recording, monitoring, reviewing and revising workplace risk assessment
The Course is assessed by multiple choice assessment.
6 contact hours which is normally delivered over 1-day, 09:30 – 16:30